CTP 4.00% 4.8¢ central petroleum limited

t4p, personally as I have pointed out numerous times in the NDO...

1. 609 Posts.
    t4p, personally as I have pointed out numerous times in the NDO thread, NDO's equivalent NET resource is absolutely minimal at around 2.03 Billion barrells out of that possible 11.6. Hardly worth getting excited over which many investors missed as they assess the announcement properly.

CTP's working interests in each of their packages is SUBSTANTIALLY greater than NDO's and the capital structure is alot better. NDO has around 1 billion shares on issue - CTP less than half that at present.

CTP's working interests - I copied and pasted this from one of my other posts at another site - (sh*resc*ne);

C) Farmouts/Negotiations

i) Trident - 100% free carried for EP 115 (Executed)

ii) PXA - to contribute 40% funding for a 20% interest in 27 of CTP's permits/applications totalling 81 wells and $132 million total funding by PXA at full extent (Executed)

iii) He Nuclear - to contribute 50% for a 25% interest over Mt Kitty (Executed)

iv) Rawson Resources - Merlin (CTP wholly owned subsidiary) to fund at 100% level - 100lkm seismic in EP97 and to drill one well in each block to retain an 80% participating interest. (Package contaning Simpson east/west- 240 mmbls , Bejah - 125 mmbls, Dune - 175 mmbls and CBM) (Executed)

NDO is not a good comparison stock, it is currently overpriced though Galoc Production does give it the credibility which most based it on.

CTP is basically in a field of its own, currently it has over 4.5 billion barrells assessed, plus 10 billion from the HVS etc etc, with oil/gas/helium plays and LARGE % working interests in each prospect block. These working interests the company has been able to negotiate definitely put it in a class of its own along with the size of its package and multi commodity markets.

Theres alot more oil to come as the seismic is only jsut coming in - 180 line km's recently received identified 11 more targets and the seismic program totals 1153 line kms.

Id suggest over the coming years the current 4.5 billion identified barrels (excluding the HVS play), will be built upon enormously.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.002(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.8¢ $7.2K 150K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15249 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 6642 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.17am 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.