CTP 0.00% 4.8¢ central petroleum limited

potentially 12 billion barrels of oil not 2, page-54

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Sav-J...

I agree...was just trying to grab a market measure...Nido's 11.6 billion potential oil in place was as the closest I could think of.

But yes, significantly less net exposure, on which the market added the $150m to their market cap on announcement day.

Strange what it takes to get the market going at times.

I admit to being at ground floor level on the research front here...initial investigations on the back of the announcement were enough to interst me...and now I am just going through the motions of understanding exactly how good it is relative to market cap.

Of course, everything will need to be measured, some o which you have outlines...but what I have seen so far is impressive.

As I have said previously, their helium was my original attraction, over a year or so ago...but in the fact of little on the ground activity, decided their were better plays around.

But now...with drilling finally nearing..it is time to look again.

I only tok a modest position today...which is my typical approach when I like what I see, but still need to do more research.

Will dig deep over the weekend...and if I like what I see, may well buy more.

No hurry though, as most drilling campaigns usually see weeks of gradual rises prior to first results.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.8¢ $2.624K 53.82K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 980647 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 189266 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.