CTP 0.00% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

Gunz, firstly - what ridiculously empty questions. How old are...

1. 609 Posts.
    Gunz, firstly - what ridiculously empty questions. How old are you? If you knew what you were talking about and had done enough research then we wouldnt have to baby you. I don't even know what im bothering to respond however;

"If there potentially is so much oil etc in the middle of Australia why then hasnt a BHP or a Santos looked at this long ago"

A combination of isolation and low oil prices is the reason for this. Please refer to http://www.centralpetroleum.com.au as the website has a good explanation of this.

If the former Shell Australian Exploration Manager and Shell Global Seismic Manager (Henry Askin) think's theres oil there, I think its got a pretty good chance. Not to mention Heugh and Ambrose who have spent over a decade interpreting the geology. Gas and helium have already been proven, the source rock for santos producing field is prevalent through the basin and the list goes on and on and on.

"And why wouldnt they jump at the chance if there was anything really there. With Santos proximity to moomba then youd think they would have looked into this"

Once again please refer to the website, answer's are clear. Further to this - three MAJORS applied for centrals initial tender package however were unsuccessful bidders -PXA won and CTP got a much better deal out of it.

Why did I waste my time robjb, I just dont know.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.3¢ $52.12K 978.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 454057 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 46397 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.