CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

potentially earning US$300, page-25

1. 2,674 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 299
    They don't use the word "Option" in the agreement but they say that Timis Mining will have "exclusive rights" to 100 million tons of oxide or "such greater amount" as defined by further drilling.

So you could be correct in saying that it is an "option" in other words there certainly isn't anything in the wording of the first two parts of the announcement that says he "must" take up to 100 Mwmt or more.

However at the end of the announcement where they speak on what will happen if CFE sells its mine or Timis sells London Mining to a new owner, we see that they now say that the new owner "will be obligated to purchase". The wording that we see in this announcement is no doubt not the wording of the agreement.

I think what they mean is that it is an obligation and Timis Mining will be purchasing 100+ Mwmt of oxide from CFE. The main reason to believe that this is the intent is that Timis wants to increase the overall scale of Oxide available to London Mining's Marampa mine by including CFE's Marampa into the mix to perhaps interest a larger consortium to purchase the resourse in the future. Large companies would not want a small mine such as London's Marampa, but when you combine CFE's resources all close by; that's another story.

Note in the announcement it does not say CFE's Marampa Mine, it says "Cape Lamberts Sierra Leone Projects". That is going to be one massive resource available to any purchaser.

As we keep on saying though this all depends on the sale of the mine going through okay to Timis and I think we will know the answer to that soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.