AVX 0.00% 2.5¢ avexa limited

potentially important times

1. 1,203 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    I thought it was interesting to look ahead to see the next 'predictable' time where an announcement could happen. This is all my interpretation of info I've got - certainly not claiming this to be the company's opinion. My understanding is that AVX are presenting a poster at a small HIV conference this week. There is a much bigger conference though in South Africa in late July. There are two conferences there back to back and all the major players will be there. Avexa is not presenting but will be well represented and will be meeting with representatives from big pharma. These meetings are being organised in advance. This would not be the first time AVX have met with big pharma, but it will be the first time since the release of the phase 3 results re data about optimum dosage amounts and we've been told that those results were important milestones for some of the big companies considering partnership. My understanding is that AVX expect that these meetings will push talks along considerably, or will mean the end of the talks with that particular company. Makes sense as there is nothing else for the big comapnies to wait on before deciding whether to partner AVX on ATC. In essence, I think Avexa want to use the meetings to narrow down the field of who is fair dinkum about being a potential partner on ATC. Hence, i guess that time or soon after could be the time an announcement might happen. Of course, the unexpected could happen before or after that time, with partnership offers or even takeover. Or nothing might happen at all. Fun to speculate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.