FEX 0.67% 37.8¢ fenix resources ltd

shell itself has massive opportunity.. and now is the time to...

1. 500 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    shell itself has massive opportunity.. and now is the time to react as holders begin to get frustrated and leave. the facts are Edmond had/has no gr8 urgency wether that be based on an already wealthy wallet or time consumed. . the urgency is simple not there.. early days speaking too Bevan he seemed pumped ready to acquire something and of late that excitement has willowed away- so not everybody shared his urgency and enthusiasm to get a deal done. after a conversation with Bevan yesterday it seems he feels all interests are thinking with the same objective. Although there has been no indication anything has been narrowed down.. and that several plays are going through DD. . I am a frustrated holder as I share the same thoughts on potential. I will be pissed if this gets carried through to EOY. . as we have 2mil in the bank id say slightly under.. and that maybe a mental wakeup call for the board- that time is now of relevance when taking SP into account. 1.1 1.2 is cheap as it stands.. but the confidence is trickling away slowly along with cash burn.. it has proven to be a leaky ship on past calls so ill be watching for volume.
    Last edited by destinationsecret: 16/03/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FEX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.8¢
Change
0.003(0.67%)
Mkt cap ! $260.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.0¢ 38.0¢ 37.5¢ $70.20K 185.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 34913 37.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.0¢ 653656 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.51am 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FEX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.