NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

pottersupport

1. 90 Posts.
    I have been burnt before, we all have been burnt before, I dont believe we will be this time.

Advice is just that advise we all make decisions on our own thought it is us who push button or advise stockbroker to buy for us.

I applaud Potters optimism about NWE in fact I am exactly the same, but more I admire his courage to reccomend it, I do. But people still make own decisions.

Wild game posting on forums because you never really know people, its like reading a book you create your own characters. Potter, Seahunt, D-Chrome, Bindibu, Tui I have perceptions of, all good I might add. Got quite protective today about Bindibu and options, not speaking from pocket but mad about having to say they were old or something. My Dad was greatest trader I ever knew and the kindest "old man' you ever knew, the new stockbrokers used to ring him for advice. The older are smarter they have been here longer.

Dont want to rave on I do hold AWE and BPT, but feel they are bullies in the old school type and one day NWE, if not bought out before will make them minnows. Got to believe in something love good news tommorrow but still so glad I own NWE, he who laughs last lasts loudest as they say. See the value of getting in and out but by memory once a market rally starts hard to get in. Think this is based on fact with largest gains happening really quick.

Dont get me wrong look at ASX site for NWE every ten minutes but would still reccomend and have NWE to everyone, they make own decisions. Thanks Potter and all, if the frac date is late just peeves me cause SP may drop and I will have to find more money to buy more.

Go NWE

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.