CTO 25.0% 0.5¢ citigold corporation limited

pound pound pounding away at 10 cents ..., page-56

1. nk
    3,087 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    Historically woteva they mined reefs down to 30cm. they pinch and swell like all narrow veins. They grow to over a meter. But what happens to the grade as the reef expands. Is the same amount of gold now spread out over 1 meter as was in 30cm?

The JORC is INFERRED woteva . One discounts an inferred resource to arrive at a risk adjusted position for investment analysis. History has shown investors should treat inferred resources of narow reef mines with suitable caution. hello BDG. There one minute gone the next. BDG is a good example of how far out on the grade they were. they made assumptions .They were wrong. The grade was a lot lower than the INFERRED. HEG is another excellent example of the failure or grade estimation in narrow reef. A year ago they announced they were stoping a 30gpt plus block. My estimate is the grade was under 12gpt on that block

As to the grade, historically they got over 30gpt from hammer and tap and ore sorting. How do we know the extent of ore sorting? We just guess. We dont know if they also left low grade quartz behind as well as country rock.

So what is the grade woteva. We should know by now. they have been minign a while

well we have never been told

this is the only gold company I know off that doesnt tell you the tonnage and grade in its quarterly figures

doesnt that strike you as a bit odd.

In the old days before JORC the good mine managers of narrow reef mines had the view that to determine payabilty, that is grade , you "open the reef up".

So we have opened the reef up and the price has collapsed.

say no more

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $15M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $9.402K 1.902M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 13701004 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 4179601 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.