MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Life is all about timing and at the moment this is not our time...

1. 1,659 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    Life is all about timing and at the moment this is not our time to shine.

These results are continuing the theme of a world class resource at Mkuju being defined in the near future with potentially low operating costs to extract this resource.

Have no fear if there was no mini GFC in the uranium sector at present we would be singing - Just Like Aloe Blacc -
    I will be humming this for the next few months when it becomes a reality and we continue to drive onwards and upwards.

He dances just like our drilling crew down Tanzania way ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXJoJ5MEo5g

Furthermore back of the envelope calculations are showing that we have a resource in excess of 15 million pound at 450ppm approx. So tell me please where this places us in comparison the Mantra. (101.4 million pound @ 422ppm - sold for approx $9.50 per pound)

Based on this as a base we could be sitting on a market cap of $150 million, however we are still stuck on 70 million. Oh well that is the sharemarket and come July once the EOFY sell off ends hopefully some stability will return to the sector however logic says this will be in the latter half of the year. By this time we will have completed our full drilling program and will have defined a mineral resource estimate. The signs are GREAT.

Remember we have drilled just 34 holes this year of the 60 hole program. Once this is complete we will be drilling another 120 holes approx on top of this so the story is just beginning.

I need a dollar - dollar - dollar is what i need - HEY HEY...................................................

Good Luck All

Matt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.