BIT 7.14% 2.6¢ biotron limited

Poweful Words by our CEO, page-22

1. 647 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 117
    Lol.. "the entitled type"

Instead of mindlessly opining selfish gibberish, why not do some research yourself? Dare I say it, why not do something that supports a company you supposedly own and supposedly you want to see succeed ?

Why not give it a try it for breakfast tomorrow ? You might find you feel a whole lot more "energised", socially palatable you might say. Add a little patience (to taste), forgo that side of self harm idealisation (its probably what's causing all the diarrhoea & flatulence), flavour with some genuine insight. That'll get you up and about for sure! Faster than you can say, "MM said possible deal at any time"!

A little less facetiously - There's clearly merit to this story, the tech is novel, there are very few doing it, success is illustrated, demand is evident and its of ethical benefit., etc ,etc. I've checked, I cant see a guarantee, if you need one, maybe you need to look elsewhere ?

Atm all you seem interested to say is give me $$$$ now! or I''ll ....you''re a .. ... not childish at all right?

These things take about as long as they take, in fairness BP is likely more gun shy than they have been in the past, post COVID, GILD says they overcommitted on a $20bn odd play, etc. MM says they need to derisk. Her actions indicate that she is in process of doing same (no CR) and that its likely achievable ( a deal at any time).... So bizarrely "now" could be not that long away....too hard your ''inner child'' to comprehend?

Irritatingly, like a serial adolescent complainant you opine misinformation and hide the delivery of same behind some sense of aggrievement ... ""it should have happened by now (Im a LT investor btw)" ergo... its ok to randomly produce unsubstantiated figures as to probability of success or liquidity or whatever... yet if someone substantiates something with fact or external evidence or if management demonstrate something of merit... everyone is manipulating...its all BS! ... and people here have asked me if I would want to be CEO...lol, can you imagine dealing with ...well.. you ?

Moving on ... Of course you don't want to sell do you? ... one does wonder if you want to buy though, great veneer, just another WB ?

Aside ...I think Stockman articulates messages to people of your calibre far better than I

Taking you at face value... These things don't come with a bow wrapped around them, maybe AI or quantum processing will create an environment to make these development processes faster, but for the time being, if you want to self harm literally or financially, I suggest you go get appropriate help. In the interim stop disaffecting others and indeed progress.

From my perspective, I feel like I'm fortunate to have seen the opportunity at this stage, obviously I'm mindful of the need to diversify my eggs and baskets... and too carry the baskets with care. I've got no issue with someone saying (to management or myself) there's a better way to carry said basket or whatever, but equally no issue in calling out someone for saying the eggs are weeks old when I've just seen them laid.

From Google

Antibiotics /Dr Alexander Fleming - In 1928 Dr Alexander Fleming returned from a holiday to find mould growing on a Petri dish of Staphylococcus bacteria. He noticed the mould seemed to be preventing the bacteria around it from growing. He soon identified that the mould produced a self-defence chemical that could kill bacteria.

DYOR

Last edited by Pseudoname1: 04/07/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.002(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $23.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.6¢ $51.84K 1.992M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 198646 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 199924 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.