BIT 6.67% 3.2¢ biotron limited

Poweful Words by our CEO, page-90

1. 623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    We had our 3yo in peadritic ward of hospital this week.

Nothing too dramatic btw HMPV. Apparently one of the many many post COVID viruses about.

Teaching hospital, without provocation, clearly highly experienced Dr announces to junior doctors in the in ward consultation. We need a braodspetrum antiviral, it would be 'game changing'

Appetite for this is massive. HIV is obviously horrific and complex, for us to have achieved a material novel improvement in what is likely one of the top one or two most complex viruses in our community is incredible.

If you can make it there ..

Don't forget these trials are designed by BP. There is competition for this based on discussions had.

I re-explained the investment to Mum post consultation, discussed the ambitious $30 target. She suggested it would be worth $300 not $30. LOL. I explained development phases and leaving margin on table for BP risk.

Anyway, highlighted for the how invaluable this is even with current demonstrable value in context of if your kid isn't breathing properly you and Western society won't baulk at a virtuall any price point..

Side benefit, I haven't been annoying Footmax as much as usual.
    Last edited by Pseudoname1: 10/07/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.002(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $28.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.3¢ 3.1¢ $13.79K 424.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 329429 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.