"not one of them has said anything convincing".ardent,i'm sure...

1. 2,586 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    "not one of them has said anything convincing".ardent,i'm sure saddam would give you a job as a bodyguard if he read your blind support.who could be better.there is always the risk an iraqi will come across the truth,you however are immune.

this friend of yours is a mass murderer.

do you understand that?

the kurds,other ethnic minorities and many of his own, hate him to the core.it will no doubt later come out that the west was evil not to act sooner.letting people live in hell on earth.no doubt, when that happens you will jump sides and wait to be told why america REALLY waited so long to act.(12 years)

as for saddam exporting his terror again.(with nuclear)no worries mate ,you would prefer to take that risk than support the americans.did you read the article in the age today about bush and reagan.i realise your busy searching the internet for the real truth but it's worth a read.the thing that struck me was the idea from someone that bush has no ego.(relative i'm sure)it was something i suspected and something incredibly valuable if true.not something you would understand however, considering your still at the level where the tribe means everything.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.