RNE 20.0% 0.6¢ renu energy limited

Yes Geojac, nothing like a bit of time away from the markets,...

1. 1,843 Posts.
    Yes Geojac, nothing like a bit of time away from the markets, although I have made a few purchases during the shadier moments, with a nice swag of GDY under 150c. I actually sold some of my other favorite GEO stock, PAX, to collect more GDY at an average of about 148c - well below my interpretation of where fair value lies.

I just had a proper read back through the thread, some great ideas. We won't see anything fancy during the HotRock50 stage (not even our promising Kalina Cycle), but another thought for the ideas pile would be simple solar thermal preheating stage for the geofluid. Simplistically, I'm picturing a pipe array with a large, black surface area exposed to the sun (although large SA = possible mineral scale issues?), similar to what you may have on your roof to heat the pool. Alternatively, if mineral scaling were an issue for greatly increased surface areas, a series of parabolic reflectors could straddle the pipe that transfers the geofluid to the surface heat exchanger, superheating the fluid. Neither option would be particularly capital intensive, and could have a positive impact on the the cost per MWh (which will already be the lowest of any renewable energy project currently being developed in Australia).

I think NS has been given some time off for upsetting one of the mods, but it was only for a week or so.

Stay well,

Tawny

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $4.356M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $61 11.07K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1025823 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 7285048 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.