FMG 1.91% $21.62 fortescue ltd

POWER!!!! Fortescue Future Industries, page-1855

1. 37,504 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 407
    I can’t post a link to the smh article but I can copy the following small excerpt. It’s all connected, whether through FFI, or the multitude of his private company investments. The urgency is palpable, in part no doubt to gain early positioning having recognised the green hydrogen carbon zero opportunity.

Nobody can say he isn’t putting his own hard earned into it.

Dex

[[[ CWP’s assets include the Sapphire Wind Farm in NSW, which has 75 turbines generating up to 270 megawatts; the Murra Warra wind farms with a combined 435 megawatts, and Crudine Ridge, which has 37 wind turbines and generates 142 megawatts. The company’s projects provide power to clients including Transurban, Woolworths, Sydney Airport and Snowy Hydro. CWP has up to 20 gigawatts of future projects in development Australia-wide, it said.

Squadron Energy spans Queensland’s $3 billion Clarke Creek wind, solar and battery farm, its majority ownership of renewable energy company Windlab and a stake in the $35 billion Sun Cable underwater transmission line to provide solar power from Australia to Singapore.

It is also developing the Port Kembla Energy Terminal, which would enable NSW to begin importing cargoes of liquefied natural gas (LNG), and the Port Kembla power station that would run on a mix of gas and green hydrogen, eventually transitioning to 100 per cent green hydrogen. ]]]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.62
Change
-0.420(1.91%)
Mkt cap ! $66.56B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.61 $21.78 $21.48 $190.2M 8.611M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 15504 $21.61

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.62 6560 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.