FMG 1.56% $18.27 fortescue ltd

POWER!!!! Fortescue Future Industries, page-2595

1. 2,808 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 774
    China's focus for next 10 years will be to secure water.. imagine they import Rice from India and Thailand even though they can grow rice at scale, reason, Rice growing requires lot of water and its almost free of cost in India and Thailand (which is very detrimental for them), China is claiming Arunachal Pradesh in India, they went on a skirmish with India recently because as to contrary to their belief that they had almost 80 percent of Brahmaputra with them, almost 60 percent of the water is in Arunchal Pradesh which is with India even with 20 percent presence, they give rats hoots about EV or climate control.. their main partner is Russia, I dont think Russia will ever let China run away with EV strategy, Russia sees India and China as their major oil buyers for next 10 years.. Ev as far I know if it sells China will adapt, the day when EV falls through the cracks China will close all its mushroom EV factories and will start exporting packaged drinking water if it fetches good money.. so idea is not to hinge on Chinas EV strategy to build your portfolio, its very very risky.. Goldman Sachs already have put a short target on Lithium, Elon is cage fighting Facebook robot, there will be one more opportunity to make money in Lithium in next couple of years and thats it I would say..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.27
Change
-0.290(1.56%)
Mkt cap ! $56.25B
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.70 $18.72 $18.21 $313.4M 17.09M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 45418 $18.27

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.30 1200 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.