FMG 1.84% $18.10 fortescue ltd

POWER!!!! Fortescue Future Industries, page-2672

1. 11,097 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1349
    This is FMG's first prototype truck that they have brought to their operations this financial year. As you can see it's a battery electric haul truck, which the company have stated will start productive use in the mines within the next six months. This is going to provide invaluable insights to develop the production version of that truck. Now here's what excites me, the batteries are going to be installed here in Australia which they'll be eventually manufacturing at large scale. They also mentioned that later this year they'll have their first green hydrogen fuel cell haul truck on site for similar testing, which is being delivered through their partnership with Liebherr. FMG's Green Fleet team are also commissioning a first prototype three-megawatt fast charger, which they said are on track to begin testing on site this quarter. This is going to help them understand and develop haul truck duty and charging cycles. What's really impressive and exciting is how fast the company is working towards their decarbonisation program, but also in terms of the IP they're developing within their technology business. A little more patience required as they have a bit more testing to still do, but a BIG tick for me.

Tony

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.10
Change
-0.340(1.84%)
Mkt cap ! $55.72B
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.33 $18.39 $18.08 $121.3M 6.626M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50 $18.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.14 3000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.