FMG 1.20% $21.41 fortescue ltd

My bad for going off topic and talking about reality and not the...

1. 359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 189
    My bad for going off topic and talking about reality and not the game. My investments are modestly successful, and I do know the game, and I accept that the things I was talking about in my post are not currently part of the game, and also that the time frames I mentioned were 7 years (end of the decade) and 27 years (2050), which is too far out to be given substantial weight for the immediate issue of making money.

We can have a nightmare summer here this year and it probably won't change any of that, because it's what happens in the northern hemisphere which really counts. But I'd be keeping a close eye on temperatures, droughts, etc. every northern summer, because there's a growing probability that the rules of the game will change as things get worse.

Also I'm pretty sure Twiggy is very capable of deluding himself about the moral rightness of his business choices, just like they all are - Musk, Bezos, and the rest all think they are saving the world from some threat or other. They can be the biggest atheists ever but they still subscribe to a sort of prosperity gospel by another name.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.41
Change
-0.260(1.20%)
Mkt cap ! $65.92B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.52 $21.67 $21.30 $150.5M 7.000M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 93 $21.40

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.41 12657 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.