FMG 0.16% $24.78 fortescue ltd

Good evening Tony, sir,. I just watched the utterly superb video...

1. 96 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Good evening Tony, sir,

. I just watched the utterly superb video you recommended. Because I watched it when it first came out last year, I thought, as I'm busier than the old proverbial one-legged tap dancer, I would only watch a few minutes....40 minutes flew by! I learnt so much more this time.

. The presenter was so knowledgeable, and the WAE engineers blew my mind. I learnt that Elysia could be applied to tiny batteries all the way. up to giant 240 tonne mining trucks. That traverses virtually all future industries. Infinite potential. Twiggy picked a winner there mate!

. That helped explain the mystery of how they could fully charge a giant mining truck with a 10 tonne battery in only 18 minutes, and Dino's confidence that charge time will soon be reduced to a matter of seconds.

This was a vivid illustration how a flow chart of intermingling branches of our conglomerate intertwine. There are so many, that there could be vertical integration production lines galore. I think a giant flow chart would be so ideas stimulating for the management team.( I suspect they should already have one, and would need one, with the ever increasing and intertwining parameters of production possibilities). E.g Gladstone produced electolizers shipped to W.A. mining operations to produce hydrogen to firm up the power supply in cloudy weather etc,etc.

Such an exciting,scary epoch to be alive!

Thanks yet again Tony, you are the King of Hotcopper!

. All the best mate , West's Tiger

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$24.78
Change
0.040(0.16%)
Mkt cap ! $76.29B
Open High Low Value Volume
$24.91 $25.13 $24.53 $117.8M 4.747M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4038 $24.76

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$24.78 30066 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$24.71
  Change
0.040 ( 0.37 %)
Open High Low Volume
$24.89 $25.12 $24.53 905357
Last updated 15.59pm 03/06/2024 ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.