FMG 0.87% $21.71 fortescue ltd

POWER!!!! Fortescue Future Industries, page-3572

1. 166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    G'day jb,

. First, your name always pops up first when I select this thread, so I assume you booted off this conversation, if so thanks mate, it's easily my favourite thread

Of course when you are considering the revenues of different sections of Fortescue, it needs to be remembered they share symbiotic relationships. For instance, the IO profits will have $849,000 per year saved by stripping out carbon belching diesel costs replaced by much cheaper solar generated energy to power the ev and hydrogen fuel cell trucks and excavators. This will also obviously boost IO profits plus reduce our contribution of carbon emissions, as will the arrival of the WAE Infinity train.

The other factor you mentioned was the timing of revenue from Fortescue Energy. I subscribe to the theory that one of the greatest investor weakness is underestimating the pace of technological advances. This is especially relevant for rapidly evolving Fortescue.

The other great weakness is confirmation bias where people prefer info which supports their own theories. There's definitely no risk of that happening on this thread!

Of course , lower market values for fmg rewards punters who are in buy mode.Long may the market underestimate Twiggy and Fortescue! At least for the next coupla years!

. Thanks again jb,
    wes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.71
Change
-0.190(0.87%)
Mkt cap ! $66.84B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.77 $21.80 $21.34 $408.6M 18.51M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 289875 $21.68

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.72 95078 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.