FMG 0.87% $21.71 fortescue ltd

POWER!!!! Fortescue Future Industries, page-3577

1. 170 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Good morning Tony, from the Land of Oz,

I fully concur with my learned friend on matters raised.....with one exception.....your assertion...."Anyone who truly understands what Fortescue have planned and are achieving will know what's going to take place from here..". I would suggest not even the Twigster can know that, because there is such an exponential technological evolution under way that 5 years seems like an eternity away in developmental terms. Who knows? It's essential to keep an open mind in this game. What I am more confident about is that Fortescue will be at the cutting edge.

I also second the motion ( and so would the Oracle of Omaha, Mr Warren Buffet, one of the most successful investors in history ) re the comparison of investors' vs traders' likelihood of future success. This is not to be interpreted as any kind or investment advice.

. Finally, after initially being distracted by your "Indo" nomenclature, to nominate our nearby South Eastern Asian neighbour, Indonesia, I (in my best Sherlock Holmes impersonation ), you, sir, are a pom ( aka a Brit ). What led me to that conclusion?...

a) Your extremely refined mode of expression, as opposed to us rough as guts Ozzees,, or perhaps , you could be an Ozzee who has absorbed by osmosis, English refinement. No need to confirm or deny any of this!

b) Your enthusiasm for, and knowledge of the wonderful Williams Advanced Engineering.

. I rest my case, your honour.Why my curiosity?....It helps contextualise your excellent, erudite thoughts and commentary on Fortescue.

Time to rip into this perfect Autumn morning,
    . All the best mate, wes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.71
Change
-0.190(0.87%)
Mkt cap ! $66.84B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.77 $21.80 $21.34 $408.6M 18.51M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 289875 $21.68

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.72 95078 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.