FMG 1.20% $21.41 fortescue ltd

Thanks jb, for that excellent information and your thoughts....

1. 182 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Thanks jb, for that excellent information and your thoughts. That pie diagram is a perfect illustration of why the inevitable decline of carbon belching fossil fuels opens up an ocean of opportunities for renewables such as green hydrogen.

. The reason I am so appreciative of your foresight to initiate this informative thread is that all my mates have questioned my sanity in tipping the lion share of my assets into Fortescue and it's pleasant to interact with people who understand and are so much more knowledgeable than me.

. I guess I am also wary of the intellectual dangers of echo chambers. However this thread does include some diversity of thought(G'day Mr Fanta! ) Also there is diversity of emphasies and info sources. Thankyou Team Fortescue!

. I enjoyed Gordy your description " one thing AF can do better than most is think big, drive hard and motivate a team ". (The perfect Rugby League coach!) Mate that's the most perspicacious summary of Twiggy ever!. I love the way he sets his timelines in such a ruthlessly challenging way. I love his sense of urgency in addressing the increasingly dangerous issue of climate change.

. Thanks again everybody, whether you agree or disagree vehemently, much appreciated. Wes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.41
Change
-0.260(1.20%)
Mkt cap ! $65.92B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.52 $21.67 $21.30 $150.5M 7.000M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 93 $21.40

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.41 12657 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.