FMG 1.41% $21.88 fortescue ltd

POWER!!!! Fortescue Future Industries, page-3661

1. 189 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Hi Tony,

Just back from waking in the bush, on a massive high from the roaring creek after big rain. I didn't think I could get any higher, that is until I read all the excellent Fortescue Zero info you kindly flick-passed onto us. Magic mate! I was grinning like a split watermelon!

So much to love...especially as you noted,"We accelerate!". I reckon Twiggy's got the pedal slammed to the max to the metal!

So much to absorb mate... the application versatility of Elysia..... Elysia would also appear to have the product differentiation of superiorityfrom other similar systems, and of course the Hyperbat hookup has fantastic potential.

Mate, being involved with Team Fortescue feels like standing in the middle of the raging creek I was just in. Spine-tingling! Surely now, Tony, you've brushed off your fascination with spinning off Williams!

Goodonya champ, thanks for putting a big smile on the dial, I'll be watching the Williams/Hyperboat hookup with great interest. Thanks again mate, wes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.88
Change
0.305(1.41%)
Mkt cap ! $66.99B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.60 $21.93 $21.54 $57.10M 2.621M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 2958 $21.87

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.88 7306 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.12pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.