FMG 1.62% $21.92 fortescue ltd

POWER!!!! Fortescue Future Industries, page-3707

1. 10,880 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1237
    Hi Wes,

Here are some points I jotted down from the posts...
    1. With regards to their electrified solutions (haul trucks) as we now know it's not a one fits all case. They now have a battery and a fuel cell model and they're fully testing these at their mine sites.

2. The fuel cells turn hydrogen into power. They can either run from the power of the batteries or the fuel cells.

3. What they're seeing are the benefits that the modular power system is providing, the fully electric haul truck runs on 8 battery modules whereas the Hydrogen version runs on 3 modules. Very efficient so far.

4. They're developing plenty of systems for other applications and they'll all be different combinations.

5. With regards to their ships they have received approvals for the Green Pioneer not only at Singapore Port (one of the biggest ports in the world) but now also in Rotterdam in the Nederlands. A big tick off for their proof of concept. Oh another point is that Fortescue have many ships that they own, but most they don't. This is where imo that first proof of concept ship is going to show the rest of the whole marine shipping industry exactly what can and has been achieved.

Imv this is going to be a real world game changer.

6. Fortescue have the advantage of testing all their prototypes on their mine sites to take these prototypes to production in rapid time once full testing has been ticked. It's their technology with real world data testing to back them up that's giving them that competitive advantage.

Have a watch of this video.

https://youtu.be/_378VWiKhtI?si=3wOqXKHS8CVomi-8

Tony

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.92
Change
0.350(1.62%)
Mkt cap ! $67.49B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.60 $21.95 $21.54 $94.22M 4.315M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 $21.91

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.93 18370 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.