FMG 1.20% $21.41 fortescue ltd

Where's revenue under the Fortescue Energy umbrella going to be...

1. 10,856 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1233
    Where's revenue under the Fortescue Energy umbrella going to be coming from or is coming from?

Fortescue Future Industries - will all be about producing green energy. We haven't seen anything there yet.

Fortescue Hydrogen Systems - will be about producing electrolysers and hydrogen production systems development and manufacturing. I'd say they're working very hard on this front. Electrolyser manufacturing is seriously on the rise. Projects in the pipeline should lead to an increase in installed electroylser capacity. Would they be selling electrolysers yet? My guess, most likely no, but we won't really know until we see the financials.

Fortescue WAE (now Fortescue Zero) - will be focused on battery and fleet technology development and manufacturing. This is where revenue is going to come from imo short term and might very well surprise. My attention is and has been on what the Fortescue/Liebherr partnership will bring to the table commercially outside in-house operations. Elysia targeted markets would be the other space I've got my attention on now short term.

Here's what Fortescue Zero is focused on.

Battery and electric powertrains - expansion of UK production operations.

Banbury facility - The Banbury facility will focus on manufacturing heavy industry, zero-emission battery modules and fully assembled power systems.

Kidlington facility - The Kidlington facility will focus on prototype development of power systems for multiple green mobility applications.

Formula E - designing and manufacturing Gen 3 Formula E battery.

Tony

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.41
Change
-0.260(1.20%)
Mkt cap ! $65.92B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.52 $21.67 $21.30 $150.5M 7.000M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 93 $21.40

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.41 12657 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.