FMG 0.32% $21.86 fortescue ltd

POWER!!!! Fortescue Future Industries, page-3742

1. 158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Greetings and salutations Professor,

Mate, mucho gracias for that absolute feast of information on the mighty Fortescue! I remember for years I tried to get my mates involved in a conversation about fmg, only tonsee their eyes glaze over!

Then I stumbled into this fantastic forum where I can barely keep up with my hotcopper friends' knowledge and enthusiasm. Yeah, so thanks heaps for that smorgasbord of reading. My brain likes to digest info slowly. When I chew my food slowly and thoroughly I can absorb every flavour to the max. I've got heaps of chewing to enjoy today. Thanks heaps mate.

The reason I wanted to ensure I understood your timeline semantics was because you said re Holmansett you said you were referring to short term revenue streams, and then mentioned that construction wasn't stated in to commence until 2025. In the greater scheme of things that, for me is just around the corner! I really liked your additional category of very short term. I should be able to now understand your words of wisdom with greater clarity.

Anyway, I look forward to reading your references today. Mate, I remember another Fortescue hookup I was really excited about a few years ago with, I think, a Dutch solar panel company that was developing revolutionary new solar panels which were flexible, more resilient ( great for surviving outback hailstorms), much cheaper to produce and were about 95% as efficient as the conventional sandwich style panels. I wonder if that development is still alive. Do you know what I'm talking about?

After reading all those messages of doom and gloom on the Iron ore price page, its refreshing to be back to this arena of interest. Eternally grateful to jb for initiating this exciting, informative conversation. The material examined in this conversation is the reason why I threw everything bar the kitchen sink into the mighty Fortescue., not all that petty f'n obsessing over the daily SP vicissitudes. Fair dinkum mate, it's all b.s., that's why any posts I chuck in are ridiculing it. I gotta stop wasting their and my time!

Catch ya later mate, thanks again, wes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.86
Change
0.070(0.32%)
Mkt cap ! $67.30B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.95 $22.35 $21.71 $192.6M 8.766M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 705 $21.85

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.88 1359 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.