FMG 0.18% $21.90 fortescue ltd

POWER!!!! Fortescue Future Industries, page-3748

1. 162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    G'day Tony,

Thanks heaps for those Nabrawind stories, really enjoyed reading the material on our involvement. Mate,it's like everyday I learn about another mighty Fortescue step forward towards the zero carbon iron ore production. I understand that Nabrawind will be involved with the construction of wind farms to power our mining operations.

It was amazing to read about the 195 metre high tower they were installing in China. That's mind boggling! Pardon my ignorance, but does that men we are part owners of Nabrawind? Or is it just some kind of financing arrangement?

Thanks again Tony for providing all these info posts for us, without them I reckon I'd be totally ignorant of 50% of Fortescue's activities.

Just on Twiggy, it was great to see he'd been granted permission by the Californian court to sue Meta for using his image in scam ads on Facebook etc. I really hope he well and truly kicks Zuckerberg's butt on this one. I was telling one of my friends in Seattle about Twiggy and the first item that popped up on her screen was Twiggy in a fake ad spruiking crypto. It should be an interesting case to follow. Zuckerberg with all his billions usually gets away with ripping off people's images for filthy lucre. I reckon our champ will take the Zuck down big time. Hey Zuck. ya don't mess around The Twig!

Goodonya Tony, keep up the good work, wes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.90
Change
0.040(0.18%)
Mkt cap ! $67.42B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.92 $22.11 $21.82 $224.3M 10.10M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 3932 $21.89

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.90 400 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.