FMG 2.19% $21.42 fortescue ltd

POWER!!!! Fortescue Future Industries, page-3750

1. 162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    G'day Tony,

Your takeover speculation was precisely why I asked you that question. Having read the material you kindly provided, I share your enthusiasm for a takeover. From the positive comments the Nabrawind CEO made, it appears ripe for a friendly takeover, the best form of takeover. It would be a perfect fit for us and them ( thankyou Pink Floyd, "Dark side oftheMoon), considering our acceleration of decarbonising of iron ore mining.

Did that takeover of the Dutch innovative solar panel company ring any bells of recognition? I think it was about 2-3 years ago.

Mate the other idea I was wondering if you had any thoughts on relates to a question I put to Chris Bowen...CLANG!....(there goes another name drop!. He enthusiastically answered the question as to whether green hydrogen could be used to replace gas and coal in existing fossil fuel power stations in the affirmative. That would be obviously beneficial in the sense of saving time and dollars for the transition. It could also have the benefit of utilising existing transmission infrastructure ready to go. Of course it would also be extremely lucrative for the mighty Fortescue! We just have to ramp up our green hydrogen output via our production of hydrolizers in Gladstone. Have you heard any speculation on that?

Thanks again Tony for providing all this information for us, I'm such a technological ignoramus in this exciting area of exploration, I'd have no bloody hope!

All the best mate, wes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.42
Change
-0.480(2.19%)
Mkt cap ! $66.30B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.77 $21.80 $21.34 $129.5M 5.631M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 602 $21.42

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.43 479 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.50am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.