FMG 0.87% $21.71 fortescue ltd

Goodonya Tony,Mate, both the potential Nabrawind takeover...

1. 166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Goodonya Tony,

Mate, both the potential Nabrawind takeover examination and the Hyet Solar mini history were just what I was seeking. Thanks.

Also, The Conversation summary on the end of coal generation by 2034 in third last paragraph confirmed the possibility of replacing coal in the power stations with green hydrogen. I guess that is contingent upon reducing cost of production, which seems inevitable. That being the case, it would be a huge leap forward in decarbonising and a potentially massive money spinner for Fortescue mid term.

Another advantage of Fortescue's owning Fortescue Zero. Hyet and potentially Nabrawind would be that we would be at the top of the list for equipment supply once the whips are cracking in the implementation zero carbon technology uptake.

Mate, bloody exciting times we're living in! Everything seems to be a race existentially with timefor the future of the planet and therefore humanity. Am I being over dramatic?

There are so many distractions, it's inspiring that Fortescue is striving so hard to contribute to being part of the solution Ending the distraction of the moronic religious wars in the Middle East and the Russian invasion of Ukraine war by narcissistic little man, dictator adolph putin, would certainly accelerate the process of focusing minds on matters essential for the transition to zero carbon. ( WOKE!!... in fact wide awake! ....That should get the snoring sleepers fired up!.....sorry mate, couldn't resist!)

I reckon Fortescue is a massive player in this game, that's why I love being involved in this brilliant company. Of course the usual thrills of commercial success and its potential financial rewards also apply. Please feel welcome to lambast or endorse any of my ravings!

Thanks again for the excellent intel Tony. It's all happening.Enjoy the ride y'all! wes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.71
Change
-0.190(0.87%)
Mkt cap ! $66.84B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.77 $21.80 $21.34 $408.6M 18.51M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 289875 $21.68

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.72 95078 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.