FMG 0.87% $21.71 fortescue ltd

POWER!!!! Fortescue Future Industries, page-3756

1. 171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Wise words jb, I definitely agree with your illumination of the concept of different horses for different courses.

The only factor that may counter that prediction is if Fortescue can further shorten charge times and it can be extrapolated from trucks to cars. There are plans to greatly increase the installing of street chargers. You possibly saw the interview with Dino where he reckoned the already extraordinary 18 minutes charge time of the Roadrunner trucks will soon be reduced to a matter of seconds. Once that is achieved it could render the whole hydrogen car concept obsolete.

EV engines are so freakin simple. I've used advanced chainsaws plus a host of other equipment, mate, they go forever. Ive never had any electric tool even shavers,toothbrushes etc break down even after 20 years use.They've got really long run times these days. They are vastly superior to fossil fuel tools in every way. Ya just have always have a spare fully charged battery on hand. It's challenging to predict the technological future for one year let alone 10!

People who are fortunate enough to have a solar powered house are driving around on sun power. Bring on the next decade, it will be an exciting, critical one.

Anyway jb, thanks again for booting off this excellent Power!! thread. For me, it is by a country mile "Simply the best!".Thanks mate Goodonya, wes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.71
Change
-0.190(0.87%)
Mkt cap ! $66.84B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.77 $21.80 $21.34 $408.6M 18.51M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 289875 $21.68

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.72 95078 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.