FMG 0.65% $21.77 fortescue ltd

Excellent slingshot analogy, Tony!Mate, I reckon there are 2...

1. 179 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Excellent slingshot analogy, Tony!

Mate, I reckon there are 2 possible reasons why the market has (thankfully!) consistently undervalued Fortescue.

1. They still regard Fortescue, unlike BHP & RIO, as an IO only operation, and therefore much more vulnerable to the vicissitudes of IO prices.

2. They view Twiggy's decarbonising by 2030 as a negative, a hindrance to future profitability. In contrast people like you, jb and I have polar extremity opposite opinions to them on Fortescue's forays into ground breaking multifaceted technological advances, viewing these developments as a massive plus for future profits, and the future of our beautiful,unique Planet Earth. Elon might wanna go and live on Mars, I'll take Earth thanks!

What's not to love about low PE values and high yields? Long may they last!. A delicious combination! Last time I checked, BHP's PE were double Fortescue's and their yields half of Fortescue's. Long may that last! For long term, increasing holdings investors a very attractive proposition.I agree with you Tony, sometime the market will twig)) to the new Fortescue reality, just not too soon, I hope. I love these sleeping tiger prices!

Anyway, it's the weekend, I hope y'all have a rip snorter! Wes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.77
Change
0.140(0.65%)
Mkt cap ! $66.25B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.64 $21.77 $21.40 $48.90M 2.212M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1040 $21.76

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.77 9067 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.00pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.