FMG 1.20% $21.41 fortescue ltd

Yes, Tony,I concur completely with my learned friend re the...

1. 184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Yes, Tony,I concur completely with my learned friend re the inevitability that at some point big institutions will be smashed in the face with the Twigmeister's master plan as it manifests with zero carbon IO mining and processing, the INFINITY TRAIN! , hydrolizer production and sales, green production and sales, green electrons toEurope, Fortescue Zero's advavanced battery technology....and....and......

My hope is that the market will remain ignorant of the enormous potential globally Fortescue now has stored and is gradually releasing on a unsuspecting world. You know that, I know that. My fervent hope is that dopey Goldman Sachs et al continues to talk down the Fortescue SP, as it has for as long as I've been involved with mighty Fortescue.Thankyou, GS et al, you have successfully enabled me to vastly increase my holdings in one of the greatest companies on the planet.

Tony, I reckon whilst Fortescue is pumping billions into capex over the next 3 or 4 years, there's a possibility the big end of town will stupidly continue to value Fortescue by the daily ups and downs of IO prices, meanwhile Fortescue relentlessly will be transforming into a multidimensional, international behemoth Every dividend payout, after removing living expenses, the I'll be pumping the remainder back in.By 2030, I reckon the penny may have dropped for them! Sleep on "experts"!.

Does all that sound like the ravings of a lunatic? Always feel welcome to be brutally honest. I ain't no precious little petal! , Wes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.41
Change
-0.260(1.20%)
Mkt cap ! $65.92B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.52 $21.67 $21.30 $150.5M 7.000M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 93 $21.40

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.41 12657 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.