FMG 0.93% $22.41 fortescue ltd

Mate, I couldn't agree more!It's not a question of if, but when...

1. 201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Mate, I couldn't agree more!

It's not a question of if, but when as they say in the classics.Tony, I'm totally baffled as to why the "experts" are apparently asleep at the wheel on this one. Maybe they know something we don't. If Fortescue was playing a game of rugby league, at half time it's Fortescue 30, "experts" nil!! Go the Fortescues!

Every report from GS I've read has whinges about the 6.8 billion dollar capex over the next few years. Whereas punters like us differ with them in that we regard the tactically brilliant capex as an almighty plus. I reckon you and I cover a fairly broad spectrum of investment styles...your much more analytical, me,being a slacko, 95% instinctive!

The only possibility of temporary resistance to the relentless march of TeamTwiggy I can identify is the obvious geopolitical risk of China invading Taiwan. What happens then? Time will tell. In the meantime, I'm gunna "make hay while the sun shines".

Gotta rip into the day! Off to the bush. I hope all you and all the hotcoppers have a fun-filled Sunday, wes. Go the Tigers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.