FMG 0.93% $22.41 fortescue ltd

POWER!!!! Fortescue Future Industries, page-3786

1. 202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    G'day Fantaman, how are ya Sunshine!

Mate, sorry to disappoint ya, but I'm happy if the SP goes up because I completely derive my sense of self-worth from whether I'm worth 2 or 10 mill smackaroonies! I'm even happier if the SP goes down cos I'm in full buying mode until 2030, so I can acquire more of the mighty Fortescue ownership.

I get it that, UNLIKE some of us in the Power!! conversation group, short term traders are solely in the game to maximise their short term trade profits. All I can say to them is "if ya can't take the heat, get outta the kitchen!"

When you're continually whingein about fawning this, fawning that, I presume you are referring to the fact I really appreciate Tony's hard yakka and knowledge in providing research and info for us Fortescue Hotcoppers. All I can say if I appreciate anything you or anyone else who provided any thing of value, I'll be acknowledging my gratitude. Tough luck Fantaman!

If you could go into the room of mirrors and have a bloody good hard look at yaself you might even learn something yaself! Having said that, I'm also interested in what you or anyone else has got to say because it's valuable to analyse problem solving from different perspectives, and your perspective is definitely different from mine!

Y've gotta get yaself a new script writer Fantaman so ya can add a bit of diversity to your constant fawning whingeing. Mate, if ya don't enjoy my BS don't read it. Nothing could be simpler! Life's short F., ya don't wanna waste a millisecond.

Happy investing Fantaman, Wesley T. Iger jnr

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.