FMG 0.93% $22.41 fortescue ltd

POWER!!!! Fortescue Future Industries, page-3787

1. 10,911 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1244
    Hi Wes,

Unfortunately (or fortunately) that's all the brokers and us retail investors have to go by. Until the economics of project by project are revealed that's what they're going to write about. For me, it's the "very short term" projects where i have my attention, namely anything to do with our Liebherr partnership, ie are they already promoting, their game changing technology solutions to heavy industry? My guess, why wouldn't they be, even if they have more "real world on site" testing to do. Proof of concept has already been ticked for numerous products, that should these solutions be sold in advance to mining companies, what do you think that will be worth? In the multi millions would be my guess, as that's what they're aiming for outside of their in-house decarbonisation plan. It's the offsetting of that US$6.4bn spend that I'm interested in. Mind you it's spread out over the next 4 years. In my view, the very short term possibilities are going to come from Liebherr, Elysia and possibly their in-house electrolysers. Note re electrolysers cheapest isn't always best. Just saying, when folks start mentioning China. There's more than just cost to factor in to the bigger picture. I actually think there's going to be a LOT more collaboration in this particular space, just like we're seeing with solar and wind power solutions. Elysia was the big surprise for me. If that JLR project is as big as what's been "supposedly" mentioned, well we'll well.

All the best Wes & folks.

Tony

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$22.41
Change
-0.210(0.93%)
Mkt cap ! $68.99B
Open High Low Value Volume
$22.36 $22.61 $22.30 $82.59M 3.681M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500 $22.40

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$22.42 11435 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.