FMG 0.56% $21.69 fortescue ltd

Howdy Tony, Every day there seems to be an exciting new...

1. 189 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Howdy Tony,

Every day there seems to be an exciting new Fortescue project or information release. Thankyou sir for somehow managing to keep us up to speed! Exciting times! Has the ETC of the green electrons to Europe project been released. I guess it would be a gradual country by country expansion, beginning with Spain?

In regards the BHP/Leibherr connection, I'm assuming Fortescue, via Fortescue Zero's involvement, would financially benefit from every ev haul truck etc sold? If so, the sum could potentially be multiplied by a huge number considering tne worldwide number of mining companies who in the long run would transition to the much cheaper to run green electricity charged ev trucks etc.

I may well have said this before, but, crikey, it's a challenge keeping the brain wrapped around the latest Fortescue plans and physical manifestations of previous dreams! Twiggy's dreams and his team's energy and competence to realise them, make waking up every day to the latest news an adventure! Thanks again Tony for being an informative tour guide for us on this adventure of a lifetime!

Today's smorgasbord has been a particularly generous and delicious offering!

All the best mate, Wes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.69
Change
0.120(0.56%)
Mkt cap ! $66.82B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.60 $21.74 $21.54 $16.42M 758.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 2096 $21.69

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.70 616 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.59am 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.