FMG 3.09% $17.34 fortescue ltd

POWER!!!! Fortescue Future Industries, page-3809

1. 380 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    G'day Mr Indo,

I revisited, .as you suggested, the Leibherr/Fortescue combining forces report. It was a very exciting document, considering tne massive heavy vehicle transformation over the next decade. Do you know if any financial details of the arrangement has been released? It would be interesting to know, for instance how the profits will be split in percentage figures and any cost and revenue raw figures.

I was also reflecting on the fact that if a company as revolutionary transformative as Fortescue was one of those Californian earningsless tech bubble floats, its SP would be soaring through the stratosphere! The only difference is Fortescue already has earnings, in fact has both a ridiculously low P/E ratio and high yield.

Please, anyone, don't tell me the market is rational!, or that that GS et al are the fonts of all knowledge and wisdom with their seeming ignorance of the fact that the world is currently in a revolutionarily transformative, energy supply, technological and equipment state of flux, and that Fortescue is at the cutting edge of this process. Long may their blinkered view last! Who doesn't enjoy a bargain?

Whist all the punters over on the Iron Ore Price page are endlessly indulging in hand wringingly stressed out analysis of the day to day IO and SP fluctuations, the Power!! page is where the real action, and excitement is discussed! Thankyou Team Power!! Wes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$17.34
Change
0.520(3.09%)
Mkt cap ! $53.38B
Open High Low Value Volume
$17.31 $17.51 $17.00 $309.6M 17.18M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 300 $17.33

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$17.35 28897 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.