FMG 0.93% $22.41 fortescue ltd

G'day Tony and Team Power!!!, I just read a think-piece on...

1. 197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    G'day Tony and Team Power!!!,

I just read a think-piece on Fortescue in which Goldman Sachs "reiterated it's sell rating on Fortescue".....and " The stock is also rated a sell by consensus, according to Commsec. No brokers rate it a buy." One of the reasons Fortescue was marked down by GS was its decarbonisation policy by 2030. The very reason Fortescue excites me!

These "experts" brought a mighty grin to my face, as it should to any long-term buyers, with their apparent asleep at the wheel ignorance of all the magnificent announcements and achievements of Fortescue that we have been enthusing over for the past few months. Matees and matesses, this is a net zero game, either the "experts" have got it right, or Team Twiggy, incorporating Team Power get the chocolates. .As they say in the classics "Winners are grinners".

That's why why I'm grinning like a Cheshire cat. The more they successfully talk down the Fortescue SP, the more lucrative Fortescue, on P/E ratios and yields ratings become for any long-term, I.e. 10 years minimum, investors. Obviously this is just my personal, instinctive feelings and reasoning, and I'm definitely no expert". So far over 5 years of investing in Fortescue, I've enormously benefited financially by ignoring the "experts". Thankyou "experts"!

Long may the Fortescue SP remain at bargain basement values! Any feedback, either positive or negative is most welcome. Maybe I'm hopelessly wrong!

Best wishes and happy investing everybody, the funniest, most multifactorial game of all, Wes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$22.41
Change
-0.210(0.93%)
Mkt cap ! $68.99B
Open High Low Value Volume
$22.36 $22.61 $22.30 $82.59M 3.681M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500 $22.40

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$22.42 11435 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.