FMG 0.11% $18.29 fortescue ltd

Thankyou Professor,This is arguably your most beautifully...

1. 480 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    Thankyou Professor,

This is arguably your most beautifully presented and illuminating thesis (amongst a cast of many!). Thankyou for your hard research yakka mate. Well done. My facial musculature is in pain from overuse of the smile reflex.

Epiroc wasn't even on my radar screen, Tony, until a hours ago when you alerted Team Power!!!

In regards to your musings on the possible interrelationship between Fortescue, Leibherr and Epiroc, a few years ago a little known philosopher by the name of Aristotle proffered..."The whole is greater than the sum of its parts". This principle may bear a bountiful fruition emanating from this trio of corporate superstars.

If two heads are better than one, then chuck in a third, then outcomes can potentially escalate exponentially. These 3 mighty titans of industry, could resonate perfectly working together. In some ways it's our very own Fortescue that is both the instigator and conductor of this orchestra producing inspiring symphonies.

Please forgive my obviously over-indulgence in flowery metaphors, but I'm feeling it!

Have a fabulous, fun-filled weekend Team Power!!, I sure will! Wes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.