FMG 0.88% $20.53 fortescue ltd

Greetings and salutations oh great grandmah,I share your...

1. 309 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Greetings and salutations oh great grandmah,

I share your curiosity as to whether "The Experts" with their perpetual and seemingly universal rubbishing of our outstanding and unique Fortescue, are motivated by an agenda. It is so blatant that there seems to be either a secret agenda,an unconscious bias......or they are just so dumb they wouldn't know if their backsides were on fire! Sadly, I've come to the conclusion that the latter is true.

Am I being unnecessarily harsh? I think not, I'd love to know others' opinions, because I must admit I'm left scratching my head about "The Experts" obstinate refusal to admit their 5 years of demonstrable incompetence on this one. Therefore they are compelled for some veneer of credibility to adhere to their prior failed predictions, hoping that one day that they may be proven correct.

If I had taken their relentlessly negative Fortescue updates forthe5 past years which I've been invested in fmg, I would have missed out on circa $500,000 in capital gains and roughly $300,000 in generous dividends....a grand total of $800,000! Mate, them hapless, overpayed clowns could learn heaps from our resident genuine Fortescue expert, Mr Tony Indo. He knows a thousand times more than the lot of them put together!

Thanks for your wise words mighty Mah, wes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$20.53
Change
0.180(0.88%)
Mkt cap ! $63.27B
Open High Low Value Volume
$20.47 $20.68 $20.44 $29.95M 1.457M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 818 $20.53

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$20.54 2994 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.36am 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.