FMG 8.47% $16.20 fortescue ltd

POWER!!!! Fortescue Future Industries, page-3858

1. 496 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    Another fascinating, insightful analysis Mr Indo.

I thought your identification of unit cost per truck was eminently well reasoned. I agree with your enthusiasm for Fortescue revenue emanating from present and future Fortescue Zero's partnerships.

One aspect which piqued my interest, beyond your identified significant savings from the whipping out the ICE ( internal combustion engines) and replacing them with EV engines in Fortescue's existing truck fleet, is what % of future Leibherr truck sale revenue flows to Fortescue Zero? Ditto the JlLR deal? Apologies if these stat's have already been identified in prior discussions. I did do an unsuccessful search on it, but my skills are minuscule compared with yours,Tony!

How come you, sir, are capable of identifying potential Fortescue savings and revenue, whilst "The Experts" incompetent analysis is obsessively stuck in some kinda Old Fortescue time warp, where Fortescue is a pure play iron ore producer. Twiggy hasn't exactly kept the diversification of Fortescue secret! Could it be that it is case of attempting to massage reality to fit their ill-fated analysis? Long may their incompetence reign as the buyers amongst Team Power!! make hay while that golden orb in the sky continues to shine!

Every aspect of Fortescue's decarbonising of its now diverse activities will be further enhanced by geographical markets such as the EU rewarding us with tariff reductions. This will obviously give us a competitive advantage over dinosaur industry producers.

Thanks again Tony for focusing our attention onto yat another aspect to Fortescue's rapidly accelerating evolution. Quite a ride! Wes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$16.20
Change
-1.500(8.47%)
Mkt cap ! $49.87B
Open High Low Value Volume
$16.25 $16.35 $16.07 $242.4M 14.94M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 31685 $16.20

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$16.22 100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.