FMG 10.2% $18.28 fortescue ltd

Good evening Wes and thanks mate.You wrote:One aspect which...

1. 11,039 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1317
    Good evening Wes and thanks mate.

You wrote:

One aspect which piqued my interest, beyond your identified significant savings from the whipping out the ICE ( internal combustion engines) and replacing them with EV engines in Fortescue's existing truck fleet, is what % of future Leibherr truck sale revenue flows to Fortescue Zero? Ditto the JlLR deal? Apologies if these stat's have already been identified in prior discussions. I did do an unsuccessful search on it, but my skills are minuscule compared with yours,Tony!

I'm afraid these stats have not been identified and I highly doubt that they will and for good reason don't you think.

Here's all we know.

That of the full revenue for 2023 that the Liebherr Group posted €14,042 m (+11.5 %), revenue by product segment Mining came in at €1,455 m an increase of (+18.6 %) to previous year.

We don't know where sales for that segment came from and in what sub-category under their Mining umbrella. So it's just a guessing game at the moment. What are your or other peoples thoughts around potential percentage split for the Liebherr/Fortescue partnership?

For those not interested in reading the full annual report, skip to page 38 to the section of Mining. Fortescue is highlighted in this section.

https://www.liebherr.com/shared/media/annual-report/annual-report-2023/pdf/annual-report-2023.pdf

Tony

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.28
Change
-2.070(10.2%)
Mkt cap ! $56.28B
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.59 $18.68 $18.26 $482.3M 26.08M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 8480 $18.28

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.30 300 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.