FMG 1.26% $18.75 fortescue ltd

POWER!!!! Fortescue Future Industries, page-3875

1. 356 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Hey T.,

As further evidence of your insightful observation of "The Experts " Mate quoting from today's Fin Review...." UBS has cut its price target for iron ore giant Fortescue Metals by 15 percent based on the Iron prices, rolling forward estimates and lower realisations, which means the company has to mine more tonnes to get to higher grade ore ".

Now, to me that is pig-ignorant ( and, of course, I do apologise for being offensive to any pigs out there who may be reading this! ) on many levels. Firstly UBS obviously hasn't even been diligent enough to notice that Fortescue is no longer called Fortescue Metals! A while back we changed our name to Fortescue LTD.

This is in fact a particularly salient point because it possibly highlights the fact they have been so deeply asleep at the wheel to miss Fortescue's massive diversification away from being a pure-play iron ore miner, an area where you, Mr Tony Indo, have demonstrated an admirable level of expertise!

As you accurately noted, this is a universal miserable universal failure amongst broker analysts. My observations are in perfect harmony withyours, and that's why I often express my deepest heartfelt gratitude to "The Experts" as it provides investors a unique opportunity to bag a bargain in a well run, inventive,altruistic, profitable company. Long may those " Experts " stay asleep at the wheel. Shhhhh... don't wake the baby. wes

PS Please, everyone, ignore my idiotic ravings!

PS#2 Tony, I'll read your thought-provoking hypothetical tomorrow, as you can see my brain is closing down at this time of night.Much appreciated mate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.