FMG 1.28% $21.58 fortescue ltd

POWER!!!! Fortescue Future Industries, page-3885

1. 211 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Thanks for your thoughts Mr Poyndexter, (impressive moniker btw, sounds like straight out of a Sherlock Holmes book!)

Surely the Yanks wouldn't be so masochistic to come back for more of that misogynistic, moronic narcissistic, lying, s@!t for brains! Yes, you're right in assuming the IRA would go and be replaced with T-rump's promised oil drilling.

Even if the Yanks have gone completely bonkers and opt forT-rump, in the greater scheme of Fortescue's plans, the USA is far from being the be-all and end-all of future success. I am not a great fan of government handouts, I prefer my corporations to be lean mean fighting machines, not sitting around with the begging bowl waiting for government largesse. Also, as Professor Indo highlights, Fortescue is diversifying in transformational leaps and bounds( thankyou Mr Paul Kelly!)

The other response to your well constructed comments is that timelines are also very relevant. My decisions are based on 10 years minimum considerations, inspired obviously by the Oracle of Omaha, Mr Warren Buffet, widely regarded as the most successful investor...ever. Issues like T-rump speedbumps tend to get smoothed out.

I do acknowledge your perspicacious observations re geopolitical risks, easily my greatest concern. But ya can't let worries get ya down...ya fight on like a champion!

Goodonya Dex, wes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.58
Change
-0.280(1.28%)
Mkt cap ! $66.65B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.71 $21.80 $21.53 $33.48M 1.544M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 1352 $21.57

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.58 2932 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.14pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.