FMG 0.45% $22.10 fortescue ltd

Good morning Tony and Pah,This may be stating the bleeding...

1. 219 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Good morning Tony and Pah,

This may be stating the bleeding obvious, but in reference to LF patents, I doubt there would be joint patents. Both Leibherr and FZ are contributing such distinctly diverse research, technology and production infrastructure to the end products.

In fact I reckon it is FZ who would have much more separate legitimate patent claims than Leibherr. My understanding is that Leibherr brings truck production expertise and manufacturing facilities to the table, which is why they have teamed up with a cutting edge team like our FZ. If you two gentlemen (please excuse me Pah ,if you are of the female persuasion) will forgive this appalling pun, FZ, formerly known as Williams Advanced Engineering, has been around the patent block numerous times with its history of experience in the Formula 1 game.

This is a particularly pertinent discussion at the moment given Fortescue is currently in the process of suing 2 former Fortescue employers for pinching Fortescue IP. I better not say any more on that subject given it is before the courts right now!

Looking forward to the next mega Fortescue announcement! Have a magic day Fortescue (to quote Twiggy) family! Wes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.