FMG 0.45% $22.10 fortescue ltd

POWER!!!! Fortescue Future Industries, page-3916

1. 228 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Thanks, Tony, for the news that the arrival of another 2 ev excavators is imminent.

Mate, I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas present opening ceremony, I'm a " cat on a hot tin roof "! (loved that cinematic masterpiece featuring Richard Burton and Elizabeth Taylor).

I clearly remember the interview with Dino. It was about 20 minutes long, maybe 2-3 months ago. I think it was before we began conversing in earnest, therefore not a reference from your good self. I remember I was surprised or perhaps more accurately, stunned when he revealed an 18 minute recharge time for the haul trucks because I thought it would take half a day for those massive batteries. He then blew my socks clean off my feet by adding that engineers in the R&D department were on the verge of reducing that to a matter of seconds!

I wonder if any other hotcoppers remember the interview. I suspect I found the video on Fortescue.com latest news. I'll do a scan through the stories and try to find the date and provide details on where to find it. I'm not sure how long Fortescue. com latest news stories are left up for. ( I'm an IT ignoramus so I don't know how to whack em up on this thread the way you do)

I'm off on the search! Wes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$22.10
Change
0.100(0.45%)
Mkt cap ! $68.04B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.99 $22.22 $21.87 $84.79M 3.834M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9803 $22.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$22.11 10620 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.