FMG 1.51% $17.45 fortescue ltd

POWER!!!! Fortescue Future Industries, page-3933

1. 542 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    Excellent highlighting, Tony, of exciting,, amazing features of Dino's presentation.

Windblades 70 metres long! Transported by Flying Whales! Is this some kinda wierd drug-induced hallucination? No folks,this is the 21st century Fortescue Adventure Experience!

Another possibility would be to, once the Infinity Train is operational, bring them up from the coast on bodgied-up ultra-long carriages on the Infinity's return journey, then transport them on Flying Whales( makes me smile every time I write that!)for a short distance to nearby wind farms.However, it maybe that the Infinity Train would not have enough grunt or battery power to transport a presumably heavy weight up the hill from the coast.... Hang on what about if the blades were made from aluminium?...Dream on...

Onto your summary of the transitioning of our battalion of trucks to ev's, we now, via FZ and Leibher, have the opportunity of being involved in the worldwide supply of ev trucks and other mining equipment?

Thanks Tony, for the umpteenth (where ump is a very large number!) time for your generous illuminating of the Fortescue experience, wes

PS I was most impressed by the brevity of your polite, yet cogent rebuttal of Melman's nuclear proposition, mate, I could learn from you! Of course I do, Melman, welcome diversity of opinions in these conversations. I'm actually being very fair dinkum on that last point.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$17.45
Change
0.260(1.51%)
Mkt cap ! $53.95B
Open High Low Value Volume
$17.34 $17.56 $17.13 $82.23M 4.718M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 9465 $17.44

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$17.45 9011 30
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.44pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.