FMG 0.49% $22.59 fortescue ltd

POWER!!!! Fortescue Future Industries, page-3941

1. 235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Bonjour Monsieur Tony (Paris Olympics imminent)

Monsieur mate, merci tres bien for that plethora of background info on Flying Whales However I think they may have raised more questions than they answered. One informed us development would commence early 2024, with hopes of their first FW during 2025. Whilst our mighty Fortescue has often demonstrated a propensity to beat estimated times of completion, that is definitely not an industry-wide norm. So I wouldn't be holding our collective breaths waiting for their operation in the Pilbara.

It is beneficial, as mentioned in one of the articles that FW may be setting up shop in Melbourne because it would minimise transport costs, who knows when that will be. Remember 2030 is the zero carbon emissions goal for Fortescue. It seems overly optimistic to plan around untested technology with no commercial applications to date.Please don't think I'm being negative about the concept, I think it sounds marvellous if FWs can get the runs on the board. Am I being too cynical? I just hope we have contingency plans ready to snap into action because, obviously wind tower green electrons are an essential component of the decarbonisation of our IO production.

Talking of transport, have we been provided with any estimated times of commencement of operation for the Infinity Train? 2030 seems just around the corner Tony, and even though we are making amazing advances in mind-boggling array of developments, Twiggy's going to have to really get the whips-a-crackin if we are to achieve our lofty goals!

Thanks again Tony for your diligence and generosity, I really appreciate it, mate, Wes

PS What does "hmm...batteries and fuel cells" refer to? I'm mystified mate!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$22.59
Change
0.110(0.49%)
Mkt cap ! $69.55B
Open High Low Value Volume
$22.37 $22.60 $22.21 $90.44M 4.024M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2064 $22.57

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$22.59 197 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.