FMG 1.91% $21.62 fortescue ltd

Firstly Tony, it's such a relief to be back in the most...

1. 262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Firstly Tony, it's such a relief to be back in the most thought-stimulating, relevant and exciting discussion group as opposed to that ideology squabbling group which has dominated since Twiggy demonstrated for us the most crucial quality for managerial excellence....adaptability. Did you notice the majority of the whingeing armchair critics were non-holders?

Mate, as we've discussed before, our investment strategies are divergent but complimentary. You are an analytical investor, I'm an instincual investor.My style doesn't focus on analysing statistics but instead proceeds by listening to impressions gathered by sucking up a wide spectrum of information, chucking into the unconscious, and then seeing what pops out of the computer in the brain. To illustrate I often act, and then try to find some kinda intellectual justification. It has worked efficiently for me as I blunder my way through vagaries of life.

All this raving is to justify my answer to your challenging questions. I have absolutely no idea of the statistical dimensions of this section of our mighty Fortescue. What I do know is that our rapidly evolving energy technology and heavy equipment revolution has the propensity to provide for carbon-busting solutions, therefore wiill be in demand worldwide.

Having said that, I'm always interested in your analysis, thinking and conclusions.

Sorry if you find my response unsatisfactory, I do apologise. My feeling is that this part of our business is going to be exciting to watch, especially over the next decade, the critical decade.

Mate, gotta clock off, and head for the Land of Nod. Thanks for your conversation seed. Wes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.62
Change
-0.420(1.91%)
Mkt cap ! $66.56B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.61 $21.78 $21.48 $190.2M 8.611M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 15504 $21.61

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.62 6560 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.