FMG 1.91% $21.62 fortescue ltd

POWER!!!! Fortescue Future Industries, page-3959

1. 265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Enjoyed that, thanks lucky. Felt like being at the pub with a couple of mates having a yarn, a bit of humour, a bit informative.

The fella with the goggles was pretty sharp. However, like a lot of other media I found the FFI discussion an oversimplifying mix of misleading ignorance. Sorry fellas! They were equating ffi with hydrogen.

Fortescue's greening decarbonising drive also involves converting the haul trucks to evs which is important because it will massively reduce carbon emissions., plus massively reduce fuel costs to the tune of a bottom line boosting benefit of roughly $700 million pa. Also input from Fortescue Zero, plus the potential huge income increase down the track from the sale of Fortescue/Leibherr trucks and other mining heavy equipment to the worldwide mining industry.....plus a plethora of other Fortescue decarbonising sources. Professor Indo been illuminating this area enormously over the past month. Recommended reading.

Anyway, despite those obvious oversights, I really enjoyed listening in, so thanks lucky one, wes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.62
Change
-0.420(1.91%)
Mkt cap ! $66.56B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.61 $21.78 $21.48 $190.2M 8.611M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 15504 $21.61

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.62 6560 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.