FMG 0.52% $21.32 fortescue ltd

POWER!!!! Fortescue Future Industries, page-3999

1. 286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    Yes Sean, you are correct in identifying the increased occupation of fire risk areas is a factor. However the incidence and frequency of fires fires would appear to be increasing as predicted by climate scientists.

In the case of the catastrophic flooding in the Lismore, NSW area, we have readily available historical records over a significant length of time as Lismore was first established way back in 1856. And yes, recent floods have been UNPRECEDENTED!.Long time residents universally observed areas in the recent floods, the water levels had far exceeded previous records.

Whole vllíages in Fiji have had to be moved hunreds of metres inland with the old vllíages huts' roofs barely poking out the sea. Looking at the totality of catastrophes, manifestations of Climate Change are already being revealed.

I have no doubt that we are entering a critically dangerous period. Once polar ice caps begin to shrink, the effect will be further exacerbated because the white ice helps to reflect sun rays which reduces heating.Therefore less ice cap area will promote a multiplier affect.

Am I being overly pessimistic?I think as long as fellas like Twiggy, via Fortescue's transformations exist there is still hope to avoid catastrophe.

Having said all that, I hope things warm up for you Sean soon way down in Mexico, Springs is rapidly approaching!wes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.32
Change
0.110(0.52%)
Mkt cap ! $65.64B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.24 $21.50 $21.07 $99.18M 4.655M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 17454 $21.31

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.35 336 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.